Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with an emphasis in IT
Choose from One of these Dates:
April 20-22, 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
June 15-17, 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
November 3-5, 2021 (Wednesday – Friday)
Lean Six Sigma takes an existing process, such as development work or management operations and, makes it faster, better, or more cost-effective. Our product, Leaner Six Sigma (LrSS)™ provides a fast track to certification.
Learn the tools you need to successfully deploy IT projects within an organization. Build your problem-solving toolbox. Our students are guaranteed to pass the industry-standard exam.
Workshop Highlights Include:
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding DMAIC Methodology
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills (Overview)
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit Application
- Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Charter Development
- Project Reporting – Creating Lean Six Sigma Documentation
Get Started Today
Private on-site at your location as well as online classes are available by appointment. Contact us for more information.
contact me directly:
Andrew “Drew” Anderson, MBA, PMP