Lean and Agile Project Management (LAPM)®
Learn about all the different approaches to Project Management and get certified as a LAPM®!
First Two Days: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. MST (Colorado)
Day Three 8:30 – 12:30
Choose from One of these Dates:
September 8-10, 2021 (Online Live Instruction)
December 1-3, 2021 (Online Live Instruction)
*This is followed by Phase II online – Practice Using Tools on a Project
**This is followed by Phase III – Online Test prep and Testing
We no longer live in a world of one-approach-fits-all projects. Projects are different sizes. Some projects are more important than others. Some projects require more security. A good project manager understands project management theory and the tools of at least one body of knowledge. A GREAT project manager works with various methodologies to determine which approach works best for that specific project.
• No Longer be Confused by all the Different Terms and Tools used in Various PM programs
• Quickly Be Introduced or Updated on Basic Project Management (Most Often Used Methods)
• Learn Lean Project Management
• Discover Agile Project Management Techniques (Scrum)
• Get Easy Templates to Create the Perfect Project
Get Started Today
Private on-site at your location as well as online classes are available by appointment. Contact us for more information.
contact me directly:
Terra Vanzant Stern, PhD