Lean & Agile Project Management
Learn about all the different approaches to Project Management and get certified as a LAPM!
We no longer live in a world of one-approach-fits-all projects. Projects are different sizes. Some projects are more important than others. Some projects require more security. A good project manager understands project management theory and the tools of at least one body of knowledge. A GREAT project manager works with various methodologies to determine which approach works best for that specific project.
• No Longer be Confused by all the Different Terms and Tools used in Various PM programs
• Quickly Be Introduced or Updated on Basic Project Management (Most Often Used Methods)
• Learn Lean Project Management
• Discover Agile Project Management Techniques (Scrum)
• Get Easy Templates to Create the Perfect Project
November 19-20, 2019
Denver Federal Center
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST
Get Started Today
Private on-site at your location as well as online classes are available by appointment. Contact us for more information.
contact me directly:
Terra Vanzant Stern, PhD