Leaner Six Sigma (LrSS)® Master Black Belt
Our accelerated workshops allow students to complete their certification faster than traditional programs because of our Leaner Six Sigma (LrSS)® approach.
Please Note: If you are NOT a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt, review the Prerequisite Information* outlined before the scheduling information below.
As an experienced Lean Six Sigma (LSS) practitioner you may already have the knowledge acquired by an LSS MASTER or Six Sigma MASTER Black Belt but never had the time to get certified. If you have more experience than formal education this program may be a good fit.
We offer the ONLY program that allows you to count prior experience, certifications, and education towards achieving your LSS MASTER Black Belt. In fact, after documenting your experience, you may find out that you are closer to getting certified than you thought!
Our System Includes (3) Phases:
- Phase I is an Online Zoom Workshop – This is a 5 Day refresher course using our innovative approach, Leaner Six Sigma (LrSS)® which simplifies the concepts and provides ideas on how to collaborate with your teams or consulting clients.
- Phase II is an Online Assessment – This assessment has two parts. We consider both your actual knowledge and experience.
- Phase III is a customized LSS MASTER Black Belt program designed for you based on the results of Phase II. You work through these assignments with the help of an online mentor.
These assignments will form your individualized learning path. If you agree with the plan, next you will collaborate with your online mentor to determine timelines. The objective is to cover areas you are not comfortable with or need additional knowledge/training to be a successful Lean Six Sigma MASTER Black Belt.
- Comprehensive Refresher of Lean Six Sigma Terms and Concepts.
- This is a valuable presentation especially if your concentration has been on only Six Sigma or Lean
- Becoming a Better Lean Six Sigma Facilitator
- Successfully Managing Rapid Improvement Events
- Achieving Buy-in for Your Projects
- Designing Internal Lean Six Sigma Programs
- Conducting Effective Gap Analysis to Determine the Training Needs of Your Team/Company/Client
- Marketing your Lean Six Sigma MASTER Black Belt Consulting Service or Company Including How to Price your Services
To enter our Lean Six Sigma MASTER Black Belt program, you must provide a copy of your certificate or certification number verifying that you completed a Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma Black Belt Program.
If you DO NOT have a LSS Black Belt or Six Sigma Black Belt, you will need to complete Phases II and III of our LSS Black Belt program, first. The good news is that these phases are available immediately after the 5-day workshop and are online. These phases involve studying for the LSS Black Belt exam via assignments provided and completing 1-2 LSS Black Belt projects depending on your experience. Phase III of the LSS Black Belt program, includes an online mentor who will collaborate with you on your project/s. Components of the work you accomplish in the LSS Black Belt program, will transfer to your LSS MASTER Black Belt program. Technically you lose little time in your MASTER Black Belt program goal. And, before entering the LSS MASTER Black Belt program, you will be issued a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate.
Contact Margi.White@SSDGlobal.net for class dates and more information.
Get Started Today
For Information/Questions About this Workshop or to Schedule a Private Workshop for Your Group, Contact:
contact me directly:
Andrew “Drew” Anderson