Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with an emphasis in Manufacturing
July 17-29, 2020
Online LIVE Instruction – Sign in from Any Computer
Lean Six Sigma with an emphasis in manufacturing (Leaner™ Manufacturing) simplifies concepts taught in traditional Lean Manufacturing. Lean Manufacturing is a long standing US standard.
You will learn:
- Lean and Six Sigma Terms & Methodologies
- Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- Takt Time, Throughput, Cycle Time
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
- Manufacturing Volcabulary
Learn the tools you need to successfully deploy manufacturing projects within an organization.
Workshop Highlights Include:
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding DMAIC Methodology
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills (Overview)
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit Application
- Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Charter Development
- Project Reporting – Creating Lean Six Sigma Documentation
Get Started Today
Private on-site at your location as well as online classes are available by appointment. Contact us for more information.
terra vanzant stern, Phd