Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with an emphasis in Lean Manufacturing
Choose from One of these Dates:
June 7-9, 2021 (Monday – Wednesday)
November 17-19, 2021 (Wednesday -Friday)
8:30AM – 3:30PM MST
Lean Six Sigma with an emphasis in manufacturing (Leaner™ Manufacturing) simplifies concepts taught in traditional Lean Manufacturing. Lean Manufacturing is a long standing US standard.
You will learn:
- Lean and Six Sigma Terms & Methodologies
- Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- Takt Time, Throughput, Cycle Time
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
- Manufacturing Volcabulary
Learn the tools you need to successfully deploy manufacturing projects within an organization.
Workshop Highlights Include:
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding DMAIC Methodology
- Analytical Problem Solving Skills (Overview)
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit Application
- Lean Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Charter Development
- Project Reporting – Creating Lean Six Sigma Documentation
Get Started Today
Private on-site at your location as well as online classes are available by appointment. Contact us for more information.